I had gone to this restuarant for the first time with my family. I ordered a philly steak and shared it with my 3yr old daughter. In my half I found a 4" piece of thick wire! I was in tears at the thought of what could of happend if my daughter had swallowed it. The manager David didn't give a damn, he offered no apology what so ever, he didn't even offer to take the sandwhich off the check! All he did was smile and say "your both still alive aren't you" I've never been so hurt and disgusted in my life. This man puts the same amount of care in his food as he does his customers NONE.